Important Information Regarding COVID-19
In recognition of ongoing news reports and the continued spread of the COVID-19 virus, we realize our patients have questions. As dedicated health care professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. While we do not know everything about this virus to date, individuals who are elderly and/or immunocompromised appear to be the most at risk of a severe infection.
– If you have fever, cough, shortness of breath, have generally been ill in the last two weeks, or have been in contact with someone in your household who has been, DO NOT ENTER our office. Please call.
– If there is any chance you may have been exposed to anyone with coronavirus, or think you may have been in contact with someone else who has, DO NOT ENTER our office. Please call.
– If you, or anyone in your household, have traveled outside of the country in the last 14 days, or have traveled to an area in the US of known high virus activity, DO NOT ENTER our office. Please call.
– Only bring ONE additional person with you if they are acting as your escort or guardian. They may be asked to wait in their vehicle as you complete your surgery in order to limit contact with other patients, escorts or staff in our office.
– Please be honest about the above. We must flatten the curve to limit the spread of this virus.
We will be following stringent rules. If anyone has been recently ill, we will cancel any procedure regardless of symptoms. We must keep our own safety in mind, and consider the potential of spreading it to our families and the community.
Please be understanding if we cancel your appointment during these trying times. Thank you.
For further information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links: